Pentru condițiile de călătorie pentru cetățenii care PĂRĂSESC teritoriul României consultați website-ul MAE - www.mae.ro - secțiunea ATENȚIONĂRI DE CĂLĂTORIE COVID-19 *** Pentru condițiile de călătorie pentru cetățenii care SOSESC pe teritoriul României consultați website-ul Centrului Național de Supraveghere şi Control al Bolilor Transmisibile – www.cnscbt.ro *** Prezentarea la aeroport pentru efectuarea formalităților de check-in, securitate și frontieră se face cu 3 ore înainte de ora programată pentru decolare! ***
Tips before security control
- The access to the security control filters is allowed only if you own a valid boarding card.
- It is recommended that people wearing a pacemaker should inform security personnel before going through the metal detector gate.
- At the security control filters passengers are obliged to follow the instructions of security personnel.
- In order to reduce congestion of the security control filters, passengers must ensure that they do not carry into their luggage (both in the cabin and in the hold) items prohibited for aircraft transport.
To shorten the time for security check you must:
- take off your coats, overcoat and jackets, which will be controlled separately;
- remove laptop computers and other large electrical devices from your hand luggage, which will be controlled separately;
- present security staff for examination all the liquids you carry.
Exemples of liquids:
- water and other drinks, soups, syrups;
- creams, lotions and oils;
- gels, including hair gels and shower gels;
- contents of pressurized containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants;
- pastes, including toothpaste;
- mixtures of liquids with solids.
Liquids, except in individual containers with a maximum capacity of 100 milliliters, or equivalent, must be placed in a transparent plastic resealable bag with a capacity of less than 1 liter (approximate size 20 cm x 20 cm).
Sibiu International Airport wishes you a safe and pleasant travel and thanks all our passengers for their co-operation with these security procedures.